Wednesday, March 4, 2009

hello, world!

ok, this is gonna have to be at lightning speed...i have exactly 1 hour and 12 minutes until i have to feed next--and break that out into a shower, blog, laundry, etc...you can see why i can't write much! but i wanted to brag on my beautiful daughter! i'll write the labor story later (fun times).

Lana Brianne Libby
Born Sunday March 1, 2009 at 7:10am
6lbs 13.5 oz 19.25 inches long
she has blonde hair and we can't tell who she looks like yet!
Drew and I are exploding with LOVE for our little girl!

right after birth sunday morning


here's our little burrito girl in her HUGE crib! and the mosaic letters drew & i made on our valentine's day date.


here's that blonde hair i was talking about! what in the world! :)


here's a picture of her swaddled in her bouncy chair this morning! so alert!


that's all for now. thank you for the prayers! i don't think delivery could've gone any smoother! we're all at home now, healthy, and learning all about being parents!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hi! I went to Junior High and HS with Drew and found your blog through Krystal (Kuitert). Anyways, congrats, she is beautiful. Tell Drew that Tiffany says hello and I never had any doubt that he'd find such a wonderful partner and have gorgeous child(ren)!!! :) Much love and blessings.

Erin said...

I can't believe her blonde hair! How funny!

She looks so precious and tiny!!!

Congratulations Jamie!

Zach and Alyson said...

I love the mosaic letters... good job. She's precious and I hope that you and Drew are doing well. I'm bringing you dinner tonight and I'm very anxious to see Lana again. Have a great day!