Thursday, February 19, 2009

38 weeks and counting

i'm sorry this blog has become all about my pregnancy and nothing else, but i'm just a little anxious to move past this stage! soon, friends, soon. we'll have more to talk about than my appointments and fatigue!

i went in for my 38 week appt yesterday and no news...no progress....nothing. still pregnant. :) just thought i'd give you a quick update. the only funny thing is that 1 foot (of mine...not baby libby) has decided to start swelling...nothing else on my body is, but my left foot has gone crazy. it's pretty funny, actually! so, i'm keeping it propped up to minimize the swelling...but i'm still going on my walks! maybe more news will come with week 39 appt! that's on monday.

tonight drew starts his 8th grade district basketball tournament. although they didn't have many "basketball" players on the team, they were coached so well they ended up as the #2 seed! so we've got games tonight, tomorrow, and saturday! LOTS of sitting coming up!

have a great thursday! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hang in there! She's got to come out sometime.

Zach and Alyson said...

not too much longer... seriously! she'll be here before you know it. I'm excited to learn Baby Libby's name. Can't wait!

Boozer Bunch said...

Hang in there girl, I promise it will all be worth it! Sorry I didn't make it to your shower, do you guys have a name picked out yet, I'm trying to order your gift & at least did initial if possible! Thanks, girl! Can't wait to meet this precious baby!

Erin said...

I know you just had a baby on Sunday and all, but you've got to post some pics soon! I've been checking your blog obsessively! :)

Just kidding (sort of). I hope you're getting lots of rest when you can and that y'all are adjusting well.

Welcome Baby Libby!