Wednesday, March 4, 2009

jaundice

UPDATE***

first of all, i was in tears that my little one is having to go thru something like this already! but i just HAD to share this picture with you. God is giving us something to laugh about during a tough situation. we go back to the doctor in the morning. be in prayer for us and we'll let you know what they say tomorrow!

little lana is starting her life out in a tanning bed with some RAD shades!



by the way...we need some prayers! we left the hospital yesterday and they said lana had a little bit of jaundice. after our pedi visit today, it's gotten worse. they're sending over some bulbs that we have to keep her under to make it go away. it's super scary!!! please be in prayer over our little girl!

2 comments:

texasholls said...

We'll pray she gets better soon. I had that when I was a baby and had to stay in the hospital a few extra days. I'm glad you can have her at home with you. She is so precious and cute. I love her thick blond hair.

Sarah Kirksey said...

I'm praying for good news at the doctor's appt. tomorrow!