Friday, June 26, 2009

pictures!

no words, just pictures!

lana taking a ride on toketee


last weekend drew and i went on a staycation at the hilton in southlake for our anniversary. we had such a great time. crazy how you can be 20 minutes from home and still feel like you're on vacation! we ate at the cheesecake factory for our anniversary dinner. this is me and lana waiting for our table!


drew and lana get quite a bit of play time now that he's off for the summer!


here's a picture of lana before going to 'school'! the pants are still a little big, but too cute! thanks, nana, for the outfit! it finally starting to fit!


more to come! hope you all have a super weekend! I apologize for the delay in updates!



2 comments:

Shevawn said...

Lana,
I can't wait to meet you and enjoy a sleepover and girl time! I look up to you already!
Love,
Baby Girl McSpadden

Tiffany said...

I love following your pictures online! Please tell Drew hi! So happy to see how happy yall are.